Our team is here to engage in transformational conversations, apply our hands-on experience, and work with you to identify opportunities and solutions to address the challenges facing urgent and emergency care.
We have a broad range of experience in supporting urgent and emergency care. From winter resilience programme support to multi-regional contract leadership to the development of urgent and emergency care strategies. Our support includes public and patient engagement to ensure services are sustainable into the future. Working at neighbourhood, ICS, or regional level we support you with:
- Development of system urgent and emergency care strategies that enable systems to focus on the long-term development of services involving both patient and clinical voices in order to strengthen delivery.
- The leadership of small and large-scale urgent and emergency care contracts working in partnership with ICS's regional and national teams. Our team has particular experience with both Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) and ambulance provider contracts and service development.
- Urgent and emergency leadership that can provide local systems with expertise particularly focusing on winter pressures.
- Successful working across portfolios including mental health and primary care to develop integrated solutions.
- Finance modelling and benefits realisation methodologies to support system and service development at both local and regional levels.
- Bed modelling to support providers, systems, and regions in understanding current and future bed state to help drive improvement in models of care.
- Data-led systems that ensure systems and providers understand system flows across multi providers to aid development and decision-making.
- Winter resilience leadership including Incident Coordination Centre (ICC) support and leadership.