Robust, reliable technology is key for any organisation. Our IT services provide you with effective and reliable technology solutions, along with clinical and non-clinical systems training, systems optimisation and data quality services.
We ensure your IT operations run smoothly with our comprehensive end-to-end and fully supported technology packages so that you can focus on achieving better healthcare outcomes.
Our end-to-end services include:
- Asset management
- Service desk and desktop engineering services
- Infrastructure and network support including robust cybersecurity protection
- IT training and data storage and management
We ensure that all your IT equipment and software meet current environmental legislation standards and guidance set out by NHS Digital.
- IT service management.
- Hardware and software provision.
Servicedesk/desktop engineering services
Our dedicated service desk provides a single point of contact to resolve all IT service and software incidents. IT colleagues coordinate and respond to problems, issues, and service requests.
- Access to one telephone number and email address providing a single point of contact for all troubleshooting.
- Online web portal to log and manage calls with access to FAQs and self-help guidance.
- First-time fix, or cascade to a technical engineer where applicable.
- A one-stop shop for IT advice and guidance.
- The following desktop services provide and support a fully functional computer:
- IT technical consultancy.
- Remote and on-site helpdesk support.
- Mobile computing and remote access solutions.
- Information and cybersecurity.
Infrastructure and networks support
Support and monitoring services ensure the continued availability of core networks, hardware, and software systems. (As set out in the CCG/Practice agreement terms governing the provision and receipt of GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) services and GP IT services)
- Clinical and non-clinical system support
- Comprehensive clinical and non-clinical systems training, systems optimisation, and data quality services
- Telephony services provision and support
- Strategic services and programme or project support
- IT disaster recovery and business continuity
- Server and network provision and support
- GP IT service packages
Our knowledgeable and professional IT training team provides a comprehensive IT training programme delivering:
- Live online
- User guides
- Quick reference guides
- Telephone support
On the following:
- Clinical system training (EMIS, SystmOne and Vision)
- Non-clinical system training
- New Starter
- Systems optimisation
- Data quality services
- Medical terminology
- Clinical coding
- Note summarising
- NHS National Spine applications (eRS, eRD, ePS, GP2GP)
- NHS National systems (CQRS)
- Microsoft 365 end-user
- Bespoke systems (AccRX, Ardens)
Please visit the IT training and support website to view our full training prospectus.