Insights population analytics is a critical element to support population health management planning, by predicting both individual healthcare journeys to deliver person-centred care, and the costs involved.
As the NHS implements the Long Term Plan, and health and care systems develop into Integrated Care Systems, funds must be accurately directed to ensure the delivery of a sustainable healthcare system.
We offer the following insights population analytics services:
- Insights population analytics tool – providing a suite of reports to understand a business’s activity, risk, and cost. We segment a population’s requirements and offer sustainable plans for the future
- Population analytics and health management expertise – our team of subject matter experts make the best use of data to deliver optimum patient pathways and outcomes
- System-wide transformation consultancy support – delivering population health management for the future by combining population analytics with wider digital interoperability and system integration solutions
Whether looking to commission a full package or individual population analytics solution, we offer the following expertise:
- Access to our professional experts who work closely with specialist commercial suppliers, academic partners, and end-users to lead in the development of analytical models and the publication of case studies. We have used our extensive population coverage to work with international partners, including developing and calibrating the Johns Hopkins University Associated Clinical Grouping (JHU ACG®) Risk Stratification Algorithms Solution.
- Specialists in population analytics combined with national insight and expertise in digital transformation and change management to support any organisations’ ambitions.
- Our systems and digital transformation experts offer support to develop integrated data flows with clinical operability systems, enabling our customers to further understand their population health needs and identify opportunities to improve care.