Working in partnership with NHS England, NHS Providers, and Integrated Care Systems, we provide expert support services to help the NHS achieve Net Zero carbon emissions by 2045.
Our goal is to help you make the shift required to deliver net zero health and care services of the future, for the benefit of people, patients and the planet.
We will work with you to:
- Develop your Green Plan or sustainability strategy and support the development and implementation of evidence-based actions
- Plan and deliver transformational change programmes to deliver on commitments across scopes 1, 2 & 3 *
- Develop stakeholder communications and engagement plans and campaigns to support the embedding of sustainability into BAU
- Use geospatial mapping to understand, model and optimise estates and travel carbon emissions and drive decision-making
*From the document 'Delivering a 'Net Zero' National Health Service', the Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHGP)25 scopes cover a wider set of emissions, and support international comparison and transparency:
- GHGP scope 1: Direct emissions from owned or directly controlled sources, on-site
- GHGP scope 2: Indirect emissions from the generation of purchased energy, mostly electricity
- GHGP scope 3: All other indirect emissions that occur in producing and transporting goods and services, including the full supply chain.