We can offer deep-dive (intense, in-depth) analysis to assess and explore how your problem originated, what effects your problem is having, possible solutions for your problem, and how the possible solutions will further change.
Good quality analysis and the ability to use information effectively is an essential element in any learning health care system. Analysis can help shape care for individual patients as well as informing decisions for services or across organisations and health systems.
Within SCW we are at the forefront of the data evolution and continually encourage our analysts to explore and have an in-depth understanding of new and emerging techniques and innovation in order to support systems moving forward.
We have a wealth of experience from within the NHS and we are able to rapidly mobilise a team to support any analytical need. We work with our partners to ensure we have a clear understanding of the need and collaborate throughout the process to ensure expectations are met.
We can offer deep-dive analysis to assess and explore how your problem originated, what effects your problem is having, possible solutions for your problem, and how the possible solutions will further change. A deep dive is conducted after a short analysis has proved that there is a need for further investigation.
Our bespoke approach enables us to tailor our service and deliverables to ensure they are thought through in order to optimise for your end-user.
We deliver deep dive analytics for the following core functions:
- Design and evaluation of initiatives
- System dynamic modelling
- Demand and Capacity modelling
- Analytical insight
- Assisting the decision making process
- Training and development
We have expertise in system and simulation modeling, data science and population health. All our team are well versed in data journalism and we use it to enhance reporting. We support this with statistics to provide deeper insight, highlight relevant data or better convey key messages.
The consultancy team works collaboratively to support you with transformational change. We have skilled business intelligence colleagues who are able to manipulate, analyse and interpret data that is essential to provide the information you need for your developing health care system.
- We provide you with impartial system advice as to the best way of resolving issues and make recommendations to help in developing the solutions
- Our knowledgeable team work collaboratively with our partners to better understand the underlying issue and will be proactive in looking for a resolution
- Having access to multiple data sources enables us to collate a holistic view of system pressures and also to benchmark against peers in order to promote and highlight best practice
- Conducting deep dives to assess options allows the organisation to be sure of their solution so they can operate in the most effective way possible
- A deep dive will enable you to explore a new situation to learn how that situation currently operates, and what impact changes can play in the situation
- Diving into your data will show you precisely those areas where you should target your improvement efforts.
- Experts in Microsoft Office suite, SQL, R-reporting, Python, Tableau, and Power BI
- Data journalism is also an area in which we excel and all outputs will have clear recommendations to ensure key messages and outcomes are reflected