NHS Employers Strategic Workforce Forum
We’re exhibiting at the NHS Employers Strategic Workforce Forum.
The forum will explore the changes needed in teams, organisations and systems to improve the experience of our people and populations.
Visit us on stand 3 to start the conversation.
We’re jointly exhibiting at this year’s Pharmacy Show with Arden & Gem, Midlands and Lancashire, and NEL.
The show will bring together primary care pharmacy professionals for two days of education and networking opportunities. Plus, provide inspiration and insight to tackle the biggest challenges whilst finding new ideas to thrive.
If you’re considering a career in NHS pharmacy and medicines management, we have a range of opportunities all over the country.
Visit us on stand J25 to start the conversation.
Health Creation: Coming of Age
Health Creation takes centre stage during a series of online events, culminating in a face-to-face House of Lords reception on the evening of Thursday 27 October. Hosted by The Health Creation Alliance.
We’re co-hosting the Health Creation and Core20PLUS5 session, from 10:00-12:00 on Wednesday 26 October 2022 (day three). This session explores the role of Health Creation in the successful delivery of Core20PLUS5, spotlighting how it can help to establish and sustain a constructive dynamic in the relationships between communities and systems.
Charles Kwaku-Odoi, CEO, Caribbean & African Health Network
- Rachel Watts, Programme Director, Transformation, NHS SCW
- Bola Akinwala, Deputy Director for Policy and Sector Insights, NHSEI Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Team
- Alex McCraw, Communities Director, THCA
- Jo Trask, Health Inequalities and Patient Involvement Lead, Cheshire & Merseyside Cancer Alliance
- Dr Aaminah Verity, North Lewisham PCN Lead for Health Inequalities
Panel members include:
- Dr Vikesh Sharma, GP Partner, Stockwell Being Primary Care Network
SCW Spotlight webinar - How is OD enabling everyday conversations to transform complex systems?
- Katie Bowden, Transformation Director - Workforce and Organisational Development, NHS SCW
- David Benson, OD Programme Director - Consultancy, NHS SCW
NHS Providers Annual Conference and Exhibition
This year’s theme is ‘resilience’, with a focus on resilient services, resilient communities and resilience for the future. The conference and exhibition will explore how we can respond collaboratively to address health inequalities in the sector. Plus, provide roundtables, expert case studies and interactive debate.
We will be hosting a session, ‘How do you transform your workforce thinking? Taking a people-centred approach to workforce and looking at changing the stories in people’s heads including the narrative about health inequalities’, on 15 November at 13:25-14:10.
Visit us on stand 27 to find out more.